ALLU will be unveiling its latest developments and launching new and exciting solutions at bauma 2019. These cover a variety of applications, but through the use of the latest IoT technology used with the ALLU App, the new solutions are set to further transform customer profitability.
NEW VERSION OF THE ALLU MOBILE APP
The latest version of the ALLU Mobile Application (ALLU App) provides an intelligent digital solution for customers and operators to obtain accurate and timely information regarding safe operations at jobsites, thereby maximizing the use of the ALLU equipment. The ‘App’ accomplishes this whenever a mobile online service is available through accessing information that is relevant to the serial number of the attachment.
Using IoT technology, the ALLU App provides information about the working hours and the right angle of inclination with ALLU Transformer. In order to maintain maximum productivity on the site and to minimise equipment downtime, the ALLU App provides information about the ideal maintenance frequency and the changing of wear parts, based on the working hours. “With these new features, ALLU App enables more efficient customer service, now that the specific information of the product is available also for the customer,” says ALLU support manager Jukka Parviainen.
The ALLU App provides instructions to guide the operator through safe working methods when using the ALLU attachment throughout the whole operating and ownership process. The ALLU App also provides specific information about different jobsite applications, and how best to utilize the ALLU equipment ensuring that the very best performance is obtained from the attachment. This is facilitated through accessing quick guides ranging from set-up, installation, and operations with the operating manual always being on hand.
The many features and benefits of the ‘ALLU-App’ include:
- Connects the serial number to the relevant data with efficient sensor
- Provides a description of the product (frame and drums)
- Matches base machine (wheel loader or excavator) to the attachment being used
- Notes specific applications to the model and correct working angle
- Provides access to relevant pictures and videos as well as a safety guide
- Facilitates proactive servicing and maintenance
- Links to closest ALLU dealer and ALLU Finland contact information as well as social media
- Enables access to operational and installation guides
The ALLU App can be downloaded from the AppStore and PlayStore and is free of charge.
The ALLU App will be demonstrated throughout the show at ALLU’s stand at bauma which will be located at FN.1021/2 in the open area, north.