After recently investing in a new facility in Melle, we are delighted to welcome not one, but three new Area Sales Managers to the ALLU DACH Family. With the continued growth of ALLU DACH we have expanded our team with three new Area Sales Managers. Torsten Hildebrandt, is now responsible for North of Germany to...
ALLU is delighted to announce the investment in the new Melle facility, expanding operations in Germany.
The German market is significantly important market for ALLU. By investing in a dedicated and purposely designed facility for the region, this helps strengthen our operational presence and offering to secure ALLU position to grow in DACH. It has a remarkable importance for ALLU Group growth plans. ALLU has been waiting for the right moment...
New to the market, ALLU Tracker is an effective tool for measuring performance and knowing where your equipment is located. It eliminates the need for lots of manual time keeping and you can understand the performance of your equipment. ALLU Tracker works with all ALLU attachments and can be fitted to all models. The benefit...
1 - 10 of 255 items
- 26 Jul 2021 ALLU DACH strengthens operations in the region with three new Area Sales Managers.
- 19 Jul 2021 ALLU is delighted to announce the investment in the new Melle facility, expanding operations in Germany.
- 08 Jul 2021 ALLU TRACKER TRANSFORMS THE WAY YOU WORK AND GUIDES YOU INTO THE 21ST CENTURY.
- 28 Jun 2021 MODERNIZING MATERIAL HANDLING IN THE MINING INDUSTRY
- 23 Jun 2021 ALLU TRANSFORMER TS DRUM IMPROVES PROFITABILITY IN PIPELINE APPLICATIONS BY 80%
- 04 Jun 2021 ALLU TRANSFORMS YOUR RECYCLING AND SUSTAINABILITY CREDENTIALS.
- 10 Apr 2021 ALLU Expands Project Sales Operations across North America with Chris Neilson joining the team.
- 02 Apr 2021 ALLU EXPANDS OPERATIONS ACROSS AFRICA
- 01 Mar 2021 ALLU Transformer – One-Step Material Processing
- 01 Mar 2021 Allu premieres new crusher bucket at CONEXPO 2020
Latest press releases
ALLU GROUP INC. ANNOUNCES NEW DEALER FOR TENNESSEE
EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ – ALLU Group Inc. is pleased to announce Stowers Machinery, headquartered in Knoxville, TN, as its newest dealer for the full line of ALLU Transformer and ALLU Crusher material processing attachments. The company has six locations in Tennessee, and provides sales and rental of ALLU’s unique attachments, as well as complete aftermarket...
Keystone Drill Services Named ALLU Dealer
ALLU Group Inc. announced Keystone Drill Services Inc., with headquarters in Somerset, Pa., as its newest dealer of the ALLU Processor line. Keystone will provide sales, parts and service for ALLU’s power-mixer attachments to customers primarily in the western United States. The ALLU Processor is a hydraulic power-mixer attachment that converts a conventional excavator into a powerful...
1 - 10 of 52 items
- 01 Mar. 2021 ALLU GROUP INC. ANNOUNCES NEW DEALER FOR TENNESSEE
- 22 Feb. 2021 ALLU将携带其最新产品参加2020年中国宝马展
- 21 Feb. 2021 Keystone Drill Services Named ALLU Dealer
- 20 Feb. 2021 Stepping Up Sustainability!
- 19 Feb. 2021 ALLU Exhibiting At bauma China 2020
- 29 Oct. 2020 ALLU PARTNERS WITH TK GROUP IN GEORGIA
- 06 Oct. 2020 Keystone Drill Services Now a Dealer for ALLU Processor Line
- 21 Sep. 2020 ALLU Group Announces New Dealer for Maine, New Hampshire
- 18 Sep. 2020 The Purpose Designed ALLU Crusher Launched
- 04 Sep. 2020 ALLU Group Inc. Announces New Dealer for Maine, New Hampshire